Physical Address
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
Physical Address
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
President Donald Trump On Saturday, it is suggested that it is a question that is not a manipulator, and that profitability is wide among voters to avoid biological males from female and sport.
Trump sat down with Clay Travis Outkick The Air Force is one to talk about this issue among others before the president attended the NCAA fight championship.
Click here to get extra sports lighting on foxnews.com
President Donald Trump is attending the final at the NCAA Fight Championship, Saturday, March 22, 2025, in Philadelphia. (AP Photo/Matt Rourke)
“I think this is a question 90-10, and maybe more,” Trump said. “But I notice that this is 90-10 when the voting cabins closed … Many people don’t say it. I don’t know why. I think they are wrong without saying it. It’s such a simple thing, it’s so simple.”
In early February, Trump signed an executive order “No Men in Women’s Sport”, which forbade biological men to fight women and girls in sports. The order provided for the possibility of depriving federal financing from public schools when the rules are still in force.
The president was plus with the governor of Maine Janet Mills on this issue, as her state and several more abandoned the order.
Girl Maine who is involved in the battle ‘Trans -Spartman
President Donald Trump is upsetting the media when he goes on the southern White House lawn on Saturday, March 22, 2025. (AP Photo/Jose Luis Magana)
Earlier on Saturday, he said he did not “hear” from Mills since their plus on this issue.
“While Maine apologized for a strong but completely wrong, statement about men engaged in women’s sports while at the White House governor’s conference, we did not hear from the governor herself, and she is relevant in such cases,” Trump wrote in the mail about social truth.
“So we need a complete apology from the governor, and the statement that she will never again make such an illegal call of the federal government before this case may be resolved. I am sure she will be able to do it pretty easily. Thank you for your attention to this issue and make America big again !!! DJT”
Maine, according to the US Department of Agriculture, agreed to fulfill the implementation Trump’s executive order To avoid transgender athletes from women’s sports after numerous public there and back.
Democratic Governor Meng Janet Mills challenges President Donald Trump for Trans -Zianchin in sports when Trump appeals to the governors’ meeting at the White House on February 21, 2025. (Win McNamee/Getty Images)
Click here to get the Fox News app
University Maine System (USM), Network of eight state universities in Meng, subject Temporary pause in financing With USDA last week during a permanent battle between the state and the federal government over Trans -excluding women and girls. Funding was restored only a few days later.
Fox News’ Ryan Morik contributed to this report.
Follow Digital Fox News sports lighting on x and sign up for Fox News Sports Huddle Sports Bulletin.