Physical Address

304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124

The actor denies the charges of Kim Sa-Ron’s family

Getty imesGets the image

Kim Suh-Hon-one of the most popular South Korean celebrities

South Korean star Kim Suh-Hun made a tearful statement by denying the accusations made by the actress Kim S-Ron, dead In obvious suicide in February.

“I can’t admit what I haven’t done,” a 37-year-old guy said at a press conference on Monday.

There are two accusations in the center of disputes: what Kim SU -Hyon met with someone, when she was 15 – a minor – and that his agency put pressure on her to repay her loan.

The scandal shocked South Korea and its entertainment industry and created a backlash against Kim S-Hun, whose roles in several hit-dramatic series and films made it one of the most famous stars.

Kim cried, as he said that although he met with the actress during the year, when she was an adult, they never met when she was a minor.

The media conference on Monday took place after a week of charges and a counter-evidence between Kim Sa-Ron’s family and Kim Su-Hon’s camp after her death.

The scandal crashed on March 10, less than a month after Kim Soon’s death. The YouTube channel, known for its contradictory political content, claimed that they had been dating for six years when it was 15 years old. The channel has since posted videos and photos that it claims have been taken during their relationship.

Last week, a lawyer who represented the Kim Co-Ron’s family held a press conference, discovering a greater history of the chat, allegedly between two 2016 actors when she was 16.

Kim Suhun’s agency initially denied the allegations, but later clarified that they met, although only between 2019 and 2020 when it was an adult.

The actor himself was silent until Monday. At a press conference, he became emotional, repeating to journalists that they only met as two adults.

“Many people suffer from me,” he said, apologize to the fans and staff. “I’m also sorry that the deceased actress (Kim Co-Ron) is unable to rest.

“I never met her when she was a minor,” he continued. “With the exception that we were both actors, our relationships were like any other usual couple.”

He also explained why he denied the relationship when she loaded a later deleted photo from their Instagram account in 2024 during the broadcast of Netflix Queen of Sears, in which he played a major role.

“I was so much to protect as his main actor. What would happen if I confessed in many years? What would happen to the actors, the staff who worked during the night, and in the production team that everything was done in this project?” he said. “The more I thought about it, the more I thought it should not be what I do.”

Any recognition of a romantic relationship or partner is still considered as scandalous for the supporters of the South Korean entertainment, where the personal life of celebrities is under intensive control.

Getty Images Kim Sae-Ron, dressed in a long dress with shampay, waving your right hand at journalists Gets the image

Kim Sa-Rona was considered as one of the most promising young actresses in South Korea

Kim Co-Rar itself was The victim of hatred on the Internet Fans after fined by 20 million won (11,000 pounds; 14,000 dollars) for the incident in 2022.

Before that, she was considered as one of the most promising young actresses in South Korea.

At the time, she was managed by the same agency as and Kim Suh-Hun, who was conquered by his relative. Kim Co-Run joined the Goldmedalist in January 2020 and left in December 2022.

Kim Sa-Ron’s family claimed that Goldmedalist covered compensation for her drunk incident. They claim that the agency later carried out legal actions for repayment, and this, while the actress asked Kim Su-Hun more time to resolve the debt, her request remained unanswered.

On Monday, Kim S-Hun denied the claim that “she made a tragic choice because of me or my agency, pressing her debt.”

He released a voiceman telephone call from year ago, allegedly between his agency and Kim Soon.

In the record, the CEO Goldmedalist seems to explain that the document they sent to her relatively debt was only for “procedural reasons” and that her team could take the time to answer.

He also accused Kim Sa-Ron’s family of manipulating chat records as evidence and stated that he presented his own evidence to the relevant bodies for verification. He urged her family to do the same.

Kim Suh Hon, 37, is an actor on the list in South Korea, known for its roles in numerous dramatic series and films that do the highest level, including “My Love Star”, “Queen of Tears” Netflix and the movie secretly, very.

He was also beloved among advertisers in the country, although many brands gave up against him against the background of disputes. On March 17, the Prada fashion brand announced that he has decided to stop cooperation with him, Reuters reports. Then there were similar steps from Dinto, the Korean cosmetic brand.

According to local news Yonhap.

His lawyer said on Monday that they had filed a criminal complaint against the Kim Sano and YouTube channel operator, as well as a civil lawsuit for a loss of 12 billion won.

Her family did not comment on the trials and his last remarks.

If you have influenced any questions in this story, you can find information and support on Web -Sight BBC Actionline Here.

Source link