Physical Address

304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124

Sean “Didi” Combs is not guilty of updated charges

Sean “Didi” Kombs did not find himself guilty of supplemented charges, which includes new charges.

The replacement allegation states that the rap -magnate forced the staff to work long hours under the threat of physical and reputational damage and forced at least one employee to participate in sexual actions with him.

The lawyers of Mr. Kombsa denied that the rap -dash, if, forced anyone to sexual actions and that the case revolves around a consensus relationship with their girlfriends, reports The New York Times.

His lawyers also “brutally” denied all charges against him in the federal case, and dozens of civil lawsuits that have been filed against him in recent months.

“He looks forward to his day in court when it became clear that he never made anyone involved in sexual acts against his will,” said his lawyer Mark Agniffil.

Mr -n Combs, one of the most successful rappers in the US, is soon expected to file a federal case for trading sex and rackets.

The new charges, in detail in the supplements, fall under the racket fee.

Separately, Mr. Kombs face dozens of lawsuits, accusing him of rape and attack. His lawyers rejected the trial as “clear attempts to get advertising”.

On Friday, the South District Federal Court in New York in the Federal South District Court in New York in the South District Federal Court in the New York Federal Court in New York, which put on a green-tan-Turkal overalls.

He decided to stand when he was guilty. Asked if he saw and read the charge, he replied, “Yes, I have sir.”

Behind him, in public benches, his son Christian, his daughter Chance, his mother Janice Kombs – in great sunglasses, and girlfriend Marja Brie (publicist) came to support him with two other people who described himself as part of the “support system”.

Mr. Kombs smiled in court, waving his family kissing and hugging his lawyers.

Like the new charges, there was not much discussion in court between the charges and lawyers and lawyers A video published by CNN last year Appearing showing footage from Mr. Kombs CCTV, pushing their former girlfriend Cassandra Ventur, on the front floor of the hotel in 2016.

Mr.’s lawyers repeated their statements that the video was “deceptive” and that the visual expert revealed that parts of the videos were taken out of the order, the actions were jumping, and the temporary marks were covered.

The prosecutor’s office, on the other hand, called it a “critical” and “direct evidence” of their business, which they will present as an exhibit in the trial. The judge urged them to reach a compromise.

CNN and Ms. Ventura’s lawyer denied that Mr. Kombs’s lawyers said about the video.

After the video was released in 2024, Mr. Kombs apologized for his behavior, saying: “I take full responsibility for my actions in this video. I was disgusting when I did it. I am disgusting now.”

On Friday, the judge stated that the jury was due to start on May 5 and May 12.

Source link