Physical Address

304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124

Mexican man convicted of death in Colorado, detained ice

Suspect in an illegal immigrant convicted of deadly Colorado Last year, federal immigration authorities were detained on Sunday, which participated in the semi -finals he was detained.

Ignacio Cruz-Mendoza, 47 years old, Mexican citizen, was detained by American immigration and customs bodies in the lobby of the Center in the Jefferson County shortly before 8:30 on Sunday, immediately after being released from prison, reports Denver7.

Cruz-Mendos was the driver of the semi-finished product who participated in the June 2024 accident on the 285 highway, which left one person dead.

Federal Judge Rules Trump Administration cannot immediately deport the student Tufts

Ice police

An illegal immigrant suspect, sentenced to a deadly disaster in Colorado last year, was detained on Sunday by federal immigration bodies. (Brian Cox/American Immigration and Customs Performance via Getty Images)

He pleaded guilty to one of the articles of careless car driving, resulting in death and three articles of careless driving, which led to injuries. He was sentenced to about one year in prison.

According to the authorities, Cru-Medas was In the US illegally At the time of the accident. He also had orders to remove from the country and was sent to Mexico several times.

Icy agents

Ignacio Cruz-Mendoza, 47 years old, Mexican citizen, was detained by US immigration and customs bodies on Sunday. (Immigration and customs execution)

The agency said that since 2002, Cru-Medos has been removed from the US 12 times and voluntarily returned to Mexico four times.

“If we weren’t here, this man would be released back to the denver community,” said Robert Guadian from the Ice Denver7 field office.

Lay

American immigration and customs authorities

IGNACio Cruz-Mendoza was the driver of the semi-finished product who participated in the June 2024 accident on the 285 highway, which killed one person. (Getti Image)

Click here to get the Fox News app

Once he was detained on Sunday, Cruz-Mendos was transferred to contract detention in Denver, where he will remain before the expectation of removal from the US

Source link