Physical Address
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
Physical Address
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
The US Ministry of Education has finally warned to implement President Donald Trump’s executive order to ban Trans -Partsmen from girls -watches sports.
On Monday, DOE sent a letter to the Meng Education Department, which advised the final term on April 11 to resolve the issue or risk a second direction to the Justice Ministry. The Health and Human Services Department has already been mentioned Maine to Doj Last week.
“The indifference of the Department of Education Meng to the past, present and future women-athletes is amazing. Refuse to perform the title of ix, Mdoe allows, calls and calls the competitors to threaten the safety of athletes-athletes, incorrectly receiving the awards of girls, and denying females equal.
Click here to get extra sports lighting on foxnews.com
“According to preliminary administrations, forced execution was an illusory proposal. No longer. The Trump-Mkmahon Education Department is moving fast to ensure that federal funds no longer support illegal practice that harms women and girls.”
Fox News Digital turned to Mdoe for comments.
On Friday, the HHS office about civil rights announced that Men’s “failure” was mentioned Title IX Rules To Doj for forced execution, including MDOE, the Association of Manager and High School Greely, where the Trans -Sportsman, who won the Girl Contest from the pole, participates.
The administrative district at the Maine 51 school, who lives in the Greely High School, where the transgender athlete told about a national dispute after winning the girls’ poles in February, Thursday said did not perform And instead “will continue to follow the state legislation and the human rights law Meng.”
The Men’s Directors Association said in a statement that it is also linked to the law, including the human rights law Maine, which reflects our policy of participation. ”
Maine became a national battlefield on this issue shortly after the state showed that he would not comply with Trump’s executive order.
The situation related to the Trans -Spartman at the Greely High School attracted attention after Men Lawrell Libby’s representative identified a athlete named photo in a social media report. Later, the library was revised by the Maine’s legislative body, and since then it has launched a lawsuit against its cancellation.
The problem with Maine came to the head at the National Association of Governors on February 20, when Trump threatened to reduce federal financing to the state for banning biological men from girls and women’s sports.
Click here to get the Fox News app
The next day, Mills’s office responded to a statement that threatens legal action against Trump’s administration when he abandoned federal financing from the state. Then Trump and Mills verbally sparring in a widely advertised argumentation at the White House during a two -party governor.
Since then, a lot of protests against Mills have been conducted outside the Capitol, and the University of Mana has cooperated with the Trump administration to provide no trances in women’s sports after a temporary financing.
Follow Digital Fox News sports lighting on x and sign up for Fox News Sports Huddle Sports Bulletin.