Physical Address

304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124

‘Jaw to Antony Starr hit the floor’ while reading the boys’ final scripts

Antony Starr teased he already knows what’s in progress for last season The boys.

“I’m six episodes of depth and I know what’s going on. I know where it ends, and I love it,” Starr said, 49, on the episode on Monday, March 31, of The “Happy sad confused” podcast. “I think it’s great. I think it’s challenging in a good way.”

Starr suggested that Season 5Will fall next year, “very challenging for the characters” in addition to the viewers at home.

“I think it will be challenging for the audience in a good and unexpected way. Indeed to form, this show has never done what he thinks is the right thing than he should,” he explained. “He does not stick to any formula – he does his own thing.”

The actor divided that as The boys have done in the past will end in a similar way.

“I think it finishes like that. It’s in its own lane and it continues down that lane,” he added. “So yes, I’m happy with him. I love it.”

Starr gave props to the series writer, Eric KripkeTo whom he referred to as the “crazy genius behind the whole thing.”

Antony Starr says that his 'jaw hit the floor' while reading 'the boys' last season scripts

Antony Starr Jasper Savage/Jasper Savage/Amazon Studios

“I have a lot of faith in (kripke) and although you know, I read it and my jaw hit the floor,” said Starr. “I have a lot of faith in it now too so I think it will be good.”

Starr has been on The boys Since her 2019 première. The actor portrays Homelander who is the strong leader of the seven. While the public regarded the character as a gentleman, his persona behind closed doors is the opposite as he is not concerned about the welfare of those he was sworn to protect.

In addition to Starr, The boys includes a starry ensemble cast including Karl urban. Jack quaid. Erin Moriarty. Jessie T. Usher. Laz Alonso. Chace Crawford. Torer capone. Karen Fukuhara. Nathan Mitchell. Colby Minifie and Claudia doumit.

Eric Kripke 'The Boys' Showrunner Want to Cameo Jared Padalecki: 'Supernatural Pokémon'


Related: Showrunner ‘The Boys’ wants Jared Padalecki Cameo in season 5

Sam Winchester may find herself taking some corrupt superheroes. Eric Kripke, Showrunner and the creator of the boys TV series, revealed that he would love to have Jared Padalecki appearing on the fifth of the show. “I feel I have to complete my game of supernatural Pokémon and I have my big one (…)

Last year Kripke, 50, announced that The boys in end with his fifth season and final season.

“Premiere Week 4theboys is a good time to announce: Season 5 will be the final season! Always my plan, I had to be a cage until I got the last right from Vought,” wrote the Showrunner via X in June 2024 with reference to Vought International, the fictional corporation in the drama. “I am delighted to bring the story to the climax of Gory, epic, damp.”

Source link