Israeli strikes kill six Syrian soldiers, Syria’s government says

Six Syrian soldiers have been killed this week by Israeli drones near Damascus, Syria’s government said among a series of registered attacks this week.

The Syrian Foreign Ministry condemned the strike on Tuesday as a violation of international law and violation of its sovereignty.

After additional strikes on Wednesday, Israeli troops held a landing landing in a former military place in the area, international and Syrian state report. Reports are different about what forces they have done and how long they remained.

Israeli military personnel reported the BBC that they did not comment on foreign reports. Israel’s Defense Minister Katz outlined on Thursday that “forces work in all fighting zones day and night for Israel’s safety.”

Israel performed dozens of attacks Throughout Syria, after the fall of ex-President Bashar al-Assad in December, which was the government headed by the Islamist government created by former rebels. At the time, Israel said it was acting to stop the fall of weapons “in the hands of extremists.”

This year, Israel conducted 95 attacks – 85 air strikes and 10 land operations – according to the British Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR).

The attack on Tuesday happened when the Syrian troops tried to cope with the “Observation Device Device”, discovered during the field tour near Al-Kisva, the Syrian Arab Agency (SANA) reports.

An additional air strikes occurred on Wednesday, which took place about 10 km (six miles) from where the Syrian Chargé President Ahmed Al-Sharaa participated at the Damascus International Fair, SOHR reports.

Israeli troops were available to few details in a former military place, which was reported on Wednesday night.

Sana reported that Israeli planes launched several raids, after which there was an airport, “the details of which still need to be determined”.

The Syrian military source reported al -Jazeera that the operation included dozens of soldiers with search equipment that had been on the spot for more than two hours.

Two sources of the Syrian army reported Reuters that the troops were landing, but after retreating in more detail.

A series of attacks this week is reported when both countries are participating in the talks on decocolling.

In July, Israel bombed the Syrian government forces around Svedda in the south of the country when the army entered the predominantly the city of rubble after the deadly sectarians.

The Israeli Prime Minister said he had ordered to strike on forces and weapons because the government “intended to use (them) against the rubble.” Syria condemned the July attacks, which, he said, led to the death of members of the armed forces and civilians.

There is also a population of rubble whose religion in Israel is a branch of Shiite Islam with its own unique identity and belief.

Source link