Physical Address

304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124

Berlanga $ 200 million insult offer: Social media outlets while claiming that the state of “A-Side” on the plant, ignoring Canelo’s removal realities

Edgar Berlanga responded to the Caleb plant on social media, saying that he never received a contract for him, as he stated in an interview. Berlanga says he is the “A-Side” and the plant is the “B-side”. Edgar would be the one who sent the contract, not him.

The perspective of the plant

The old IBF champion plant Super Middleweight (23-2, 14 kos) said Saturday night at the mediaHe (Berlanga) does not want to fight me.“Plant said they had sent an offer to Berlanga and that he had heard nothing.

There will be no contract sent from Berlanga because he already rejected the struggle with the plant, saying: “F *** Plant” in an interview after his victory over Jonathan Gonzalez-Ortiz on March 15. Berlanga says he wants to fight Jaime Munguia or Jermall Charlo. Munguia has a record 1-2 in its last three fights. 35 -year -old Jermall has struggled once in the last four years and has not fought since 2023.

Boxing fans believe that 27, Berlanga is afraid of the “Sweethands” plant, worried about getting to school -and ruin his desperate dream of making a rematch with Canelo Alvarez. Berlanga obtained a payment of $ 10 million against Alvarez, and wants to work in a quick money struggle.

The $ 200 million offer

“You have not sent me anything. You’re not. social media.

Berlanga who let the plant know that he will lower an offer to him, so he will refuse and then he can tell the fans: “I tried to make the fight, but Caleb was pronounced as a greedish pig.” Little did he know that fans knew that Berlanga offered him only a triumph.

He does not understand that Canelo never results unless there is controversy or if he loses. None of these things apply. Canelo schooled Berlanga, winning a wide unanimous decision of 12 rounds on September 14 last year. It was so unilateral that there is zero possibility that Alvarez would fight again.

Last updated on 31/03/2025

Source link