Physical Address

304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124

Alum Candiace Dillard Dillard ‘Rop’ spoke Bassett with Karen Huger before prison

Potomac real housewives aum Candiace dillard bassett reach out to Karen Huger Before her former Costar embarked on her prison sentence last month.

Dillard Basset, 38, recently said People she spoke to Huger, 61, “a few times before she went away,” referring to Huger’s February 26 Sentencing related to DUI accusation in 2024.

“I am obviously hooked for her and her family,” the New mother Added. “We all know that drinking and driving is not right. We all have the opportunity to make choices, and we all have to make the right choices, whether that calls Uber, sleeping on a sofa, walking, whatever it is. “

“So Karen will obviously have time to think about what she has done, but I am excited to serve her time and come out stronger, which I know will be,” the singer said “uncertain”.

Potomac Stars real house -real -householders where they are now Monique Samuels Katie Roast and more


Related: Candiace Dillard Bassett and her husband ROP welcome their 1st baby

Over the years, the Real Housewives of Potomac series has separated roads with several cast members. Viewers said goodbye to Monique Samuels after her rebellion with Candiace Dillard-Bassett during season 5 has made her reconsider her time on the show. After joining the series in 2017, Monique and Candiace formed close friendships at first. Things took (…)

Dillard Bassett was part of the Rop Casting of seasons 3 to 8. Hi announced her departure From the show in March 2024 before season 9.

Last month, Huger was sentenced to two years in prison with a delayed year, meaning she will be jailed for a year. She was ordered to report directly to police custody.

The sentencing came after a Bravo star, known as Potomac’s “Grand Dame”, was previously accused of DUI, I and drove without a car crash March 2024. She was found guilty on almost all charges – except the account of driving without a time – in December 2024.

“Although we are disappointed in the jury’s verdict, we of course respect their decision and appreciate their time hearing our case,” Huger’s lawyer, A. Scott Boldensaid in a statement to People at the time. “We continue to reserve Mrs. Huger to appeal and intends to pursue justice on her behalf. We appreciate your support and prayers for Mrs. Huger and her family at this time. “

Celebrate responses to Sentencing Karen Huger


Related: ‘Rop’ stars have all been said about the sentence of Karen Huger prison

On the recent sentencing of Karen Huger, many of her fellow Bravo and other stars have shared their thoughts. “I’m shaken,” said Gizelle Bryant during her event on February 26 at City Winery. “This happened today. I don’t have his wigs. I’m concerned. In all seriousness, I care about her safety. (…)

Rop original Gizelle Bryant recently shared she and her cosars have been checking in on Huger’s husband, Ray79, since the sentencing of Huger.

“I’ve reached out to Ray. It keeps the ring that will connect to Karen very tightly. At the moment, I’m not on it, ”said Bryant, 54, on the March 5 episode of Siriusxm’s Andy Cohen alive. “But it’s open.”

“All the girls have been very concerned about Ray,” added Bryant. “I told him, we want to start sending you food on a weekly basis. We’re going to take turns. ‘He said he was overwhelmed with food, no, thank you. He knows that we are here to support in whatever way we can. “

Source link